We’re a highly strategic and creative marketing agency headquartered in Boise, with an office in San Francisco. As an account manager, you’ll be part of a forward-leaning team of marketing writers, artists, strategists and digital natives who help brands discover their true customer value, and then use that knowledge to develop innovative advertising campaigns to demonstrate that value at every turn.
In the account manager role, you’ll have the unique opportunity to manage a single client located on the east coast, which just so happens to be one of the most innovative healthcare providers in the nation. You’ll coordinate and ensure the quality of the healthcare system’s marketing projects, including collateral materials, campaigns, promotions, and special initiatives that elevate their brand. You’ll also work directly with client key stakeholders to support organizational priorities and help build strong community support as well as brand loyalty.
And you are?
A team-playing, go-getting, detail-oriented account coordinator/manager or project coordinator/manager currently at an ad/design/digital agency or inside a high-performing marketing department. You’re a self-starter who jumps in to help wherever needed and ensure projects are delivered on time and with the highest quality.
- Push projects forward with a smile and focus on organization’s end goals.
- Nurture excellence and monitor all steps in the development of marketing so it exceeds client expectations.
- Build and maintain relationships and networks that inspire trust and respect.
- Have a clear understanding of the business plans and issues and use communication to help achieve organizational objectives.
- Work seamlessly in a cross-functional team, connecting across the department.
- Look for new ways of working, explore best practices and offer innovative ideas for approaching communication challenges.
- Successfully implement marketing plans and measure activity against goals.
- Ensure the quality of materials and their delivery on time, on budget.
- Four-year college degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum 3 years of project management for an ad agency or nonprofit or corporate marketing team.
- A self-starter who wants to dig in and stay busy and help the team thrive.
- A strong desire to continue learning more about innovative marketing.
- Excellent writing, editing, interviewing, and research skills.
- You live in the Boise area or are willing to move here.
- Attention to details.
- A smiling can-do attitude that finds solutions for challenging situations.
To apply, please click the Apply button or send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.